Members: 0
Guests: 2
Total: 2

Recent Links

Why CRUSTHAVEN?

Started by Administrator, Oct 05, 2023, 12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Administrator

In the first part of my life, I was intentionally homeless. I rode freight trains around the country. I lived outdoors. I learned to survive with nothing, and survive ANYWHERE. I worked seasonally, mostly at migrant jobs, and I was free. (Although, through the years, I became an accomplished cook, heavy equipment operator, experienced in computers, electronics, as well as many forms of carpentry, mason work, farming, and construction.)

I was intentionally non-political, although I left many places angry, cursing their "fucking hippie politics."
In 1996 I created a website called CRUSTHAVEN at a college computer lab. The idea was an off-grid private enterprise that would provide sanctuary for nomadic survivalist / preppers. (CRUSTY people.) Never happened. (I went as far as buying property in Colorado around 2004. No-one else showed up. I sold it and moved on.)

In late 1997 my life changed. I won't go into details here, but I was severely injured through no fault of my own. This caused me to settle down. I went back to school. I learned how to do computers right. I also took an interest in my country, politics, and my ancestry... Over 5 more years of college. Settled down. For quite awhile working a desk, with a few side adventures.

The site went on through the years. It was featured in an article in Rolling Stone magazine around 2001 or 2002, and that ruined it for me. After that I kept it alive for old friends, (but most of them don't want to know me any more, anyway; or they're dead.) As I grew more conservative, the site and I grew apart. I used it as bait for liberals, and I sent them home crying.

I only have PATRIOT friends these days.

I am too tolerant for hard-line Conservatives though. Fascist liberal scumbags hate my guts. I lost this .ORG domain to hackers a few years ago, but they let it expire. http://crusthaven.com is LONG GONE. Now, so is Crusthaven.icu. I let it go to get the .ORG back. That was a few days ago...

The old site was lost due to hardware failure. I decided to rebuild it as something useful. Who knows? Maybe that old dream about self-sufficient land for survivalist families would work better with fellow PATRIOTS next time. Time will tell.

P.S. - I support President Trump. If he is gone, MAGA will live on. EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT WITH US. If you don't like it, this might not be a pleasant environment. Click away or stay. We'll see what you're about, or we won't. Your choice. It's a free country. Stick around, and we'll save it from the leftist lunatics.

Administrator

The company that bought http://crusthaven.com from the hackers let it expire. I just BOUGHT IT BACK. I will redirect it to this site. Once again, you can get here by .COM or .ORG.

Tags:

+-Shoutbox

Oct 26, 2023, 10:30 AM Administrator says: @watsonpatriot
on truthsocial.com

Oct 04, 2023, 10:25 AM Administrator says: FUCK JOE BIDEN!

Oct 04, 2023, 10:25 AM Administrator says: CLOSE THE BORDER!

Oct 04, 2023, 10:24 AM Administrator says: BUILD THE WALL!

Oct 04, 2023, 10:24 AM Administrator says: MAGA!

View Shout History